What We Treat
We treat a wide range of diseases or disorders. Here are the fields we specialize in. If yours are not listed below, please contact us to check how we can help you.
Immune System Support
- Supports immune system to fight flu or cold, cancer, calm autoimmune disorder, and help fatigue
-Helps cancer patients with the side effects of chemotherpy or radiation treatments, such as relieving nausea, hot flush, fatigue, neoropathy, etc
Pain & Injuries
- Boosts blood flow to help recovering from injury or surgery
- Eliminats muscle and joints pain from overuse.
- Relieves headache
We can help:
- Parkinson's Disease
- Belly's Palsy
- Stroke Paralysis
-Improves pregnancy outcomes
-Increases blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, which can improve the quality of eggs and heighten chances of a successful implantation.
-Increases your likelihood of a successful birth by supporting your body's overall health during pregnancy
-Normalizes menstrual cycle and hormone levels
Anxiety & Depression
We can help:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Waking up in the middle of night
- Restless Sleep
- Calms central nervous system (CNS) from fight-or-flight mode to rest-and-digest mode.
- Balances hormone level to promote relaxation.
Major medical insurances accepted
Carefirst/BCBS, Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Geha,
HSA, FSA, Auto or Self pay
7825 Tuckerman Ln, #201, Potomac, MD 20854
(Second floor above Starbucks in Cabin John Village)
Tuesday 9 AM-5 PM
Wednesday 9 AM-5 PM
Friday 9 AM-5 PM
Saturday 9 AM-4 PM
Sunday 9 AM-4 PM
Book Your Appointment Online or Call Us
You are welcome to contact us by phone or email for insurance or other questions